MAG is looking for players that exhibit:
- A willingness for self sacrifice for the good of their teammates
- A respect for the chain of command and willingness to follow orders before, during and after battle
- A positive and mature mental attitude with a never say die spirit even in the face of near certain defeat (Morale => Victory)
- Situational awareness on the battlefield (know where you are, where the enemy is and most importantly, the location of your teammates)
- Objective driven (not in it just for the kill count)
- Aggressive but slow to anger
- A strong desire to participate in squad level tactics (not a lone wolf)
- Ambition and ability to attend regional and national events (usually one national and two regional each year)
- A willingness to contribute to the team (helping setup and take down events, helping plan events, assisting with props, etc)
Once you have demonstrated these traits over at least 5 local events,
and have communicated your desire to join the MAG team,
a member of MAG will need to act as your advocate in a team vote.
If any member has an issue with bringing you on board,
it will need to be addressed before you are allowed to become a member.
Once you have been voted on you will need to ensure you obtain:
* Some national events have their own uniform requirements
- Multicam uniform; top, bottom, and head cover (approximately $100)
- M.A.G. patch to be worn on the left shoulder ($10~$15)
* Regional and national events require midcaps magazines
Do you have what it takes to become a M.A.G. Operator? Click here to find out!
Local events hosted weekly.
Check out the events section for specific details